Thomas Rhett is being recognized for his good manners. The country music superstar landed at number-eight on a list of "The Best Mannered People of 2017," complied by the National League of Junior Cotillions. Pro-golfer Rickie Fowler took the top spot on the list.
- Rickie Fowler – for consistently well-mannered conduct both on and off the golf course.
- Aly Raisman – for dignity and courage in coming forward as a victim of abuse.
- Deshaun Watson – for generously donating to aid Hurricane Harvey victims in Houston.
- Joanna Gaines – for kindness to fans, family, and television audience.
- Sadie Robertson – for authenticity and grace.
- David Beckham – for positively impacting the lives of children around the world through his work with UNICEF and the 7 Fund.
- Selena Gomez – for being a strong role model for fans while growing up in the public spotlight.
- Thomas Rhett – for inspiring fans through his music to value family, relationships, and above all, character.
- Matt Kuchar – for poise in both victory and defeat as a golfer.
- Meghan Markle – for considerable grace under pressure as a new member of the royal family.
More on the list here.
Photo: Getty Images