Granger Smith Fast Facts
A Texas Native - he began performing at age 15
- Granger is a Texas A & M Alum
- He met his wife amber on Facebook and messaged her to be in one of his first videos – They have been married 7 years and have 3 children – London, River and Lincoln
- Granger’s alter ego is Earl Dibble’s Jr he created to promote Granger’s music in a fun way. Earl went viral and has stuck around. Smith once played a bar in San Marcos that promoted two bands Earl Dibbles, Jr and Granger Smith. He had to explain that they were the same band and gets asked all the time “Hey when is Earl coming out?”
- Yee Yee is actually an old Texas Cattle Call and while shooting the Original Earl Dibbles, Jr video Granger’s brother told him to yell “Yee-Yee”. Fans picked up on it and began yelling it at shows and holding up signs.
- Granger promised to call everyone who bought his no album in the first week he would call them. He makes 10- 20 calls a day and it will take 6-8 months
- It all ends with Colton, Granger, Bree and Chris (Granger’s Tour Manager) engaging in a hard-core game of Heads up.