3. Funny how the good ones go too soon but the Lord knows the reasons why I guess
4. A Lil’ Conway A Lil’ T-Payne might just make it rain
5. Love me like you loved me when you loved me and didn’t have to try
6. If you ain’t a 10 you’re a 9.9
7. Sometimes the greater plan is kinda hard to understand
8. No, it can’t be bought; it’s something you’re born with that’s what country is
9. Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky.
10. I can only chance who I am so much and all I have to give is all my love
11. I’m just boots and a rusty Chevy
12. Gonna make the most of every mile, do anything to make your smile land on my lips, get drunk on your kiss
13. You don’t know Jack until you’ve lost it all and can’t go back
14. Goodbye ain’t never easy, so break it to me hard if you’re over my love girl lay it on my heart
15. Pressure’s on, the margins thin; Gotta figure out a fix for this awful fix I’m in.
16. Love is blind, fate don’t care; lose your grip, and your balloons go sailing into the air
17. Take a cane pole to the fishing hole and catch a couple fish; and just like that toss’em back and make a little wish
18. We raised cotton, corn, a little cane, and kids; You either lived on a farm or wish you did.
19. Your goodbye wasn’t good enough to make me see; I don’t need you and you don’t need me.
20. It’s gonna be worth everything I have to leave; When I feel her loving arms on me.
21. Wish this old John Deere had wings and this cotton row was an airstrip straight outta here.
22. If I could leave, I’d be gone, but that’s just one more thing done wrong.
23. There killing me from nine to five; when it’s quitting time, I come alive.
24. Like a branded man down where I work, the company name sewn on my shirt; they can buy my time, but they don’t own me.
25. Let the highway sing a song of a new beginning, keep these wheels a spinnin’
26. Oh, good lookin’ girl; That little dimple when you smile might as well be a hook in my heart.
27. Are you leaving with him, Are you leaving me; Im looking for my end, and it’s all in.
28. I ain’t never seen nothing like you, but I got it in my mind what I wanna do.
29. No telling how many bonfires have lit up my face; if it aint hundreds, it ain't any.
30. She got me high, she got me low; She got the key to this old bronco
31. If you want to know the real me, just turn the page in my dirt road diary; It’s right there for you to see, every kiss, every beer, every cotton field memory.
32. I wish I knew where that old truck was, If it could talk it could tell on us.
33. I wanna feel your heart go tic-toc, while the rain from your hair drip-drops.
34. Yeah brothers like that don’t come cheap; You fight, you cry, you lie, you bleed.
35. Set up on the big hill, make a toast and drink it down; Say, yeah man, we run this town.
36. Up in every move you make, baby im your DJ; You’re my favorite song, won’t you let me sing-a-long.
37. I’m a killer karaoke country singer, top-water rattle-trap spinner bait slinger.
38. Long as the keg don’t float and the ice don’t melt, we’ll loosen up a notch on the Bible belt.