ENTERTAINMENT: BRETT ELDREDGE
ADMISSION | PARKING | HOURS:
- Dollar Day - Presented by Huggies- Grounds admission, rides, hot dogs, popcorn and sodas in the carnival area are $1- All day starting at 10 a.m
- Grounds Admission- 8:00 a.m
- Family Fair- 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Shops at the Rodeo- 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Carnival- 11:00 a.m.
FOOD AND DRINK
New additions that are sure hit the spot include fried baklava, falafel on a stick, BBQ parfait, Cracker Jack Caramel Sundae, venison burgers, gator tacos, Gringo’s Mexican Funnel Cake and Waffle Chix. If you crave food that is uniquely Texan, grab some cornbread waffles topped with Texas red chili, cheddar, sour cream, onions and jalapeños at the Freeman. Lastly, you can enjoy Hatch Parmesan Dip and Grilled Sirloin Steak Sandwiches at the AT&T Center.
THINGS TO DO
Pompeyo Family Dog Show – The Pompeyo Family Dog Show is run by Jorge, a 4th generation Circus performer from Columbia, and Natalya, a Russian gymnast. After rescuing a few dogs and realizing they could entertain crowds with their new companions they hit the road and joined a circus. They have been performing together for over ten years throughout the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean with extraordinary success. (*Performing Feb. 8-13).
- Coors Cold River Saloon:
- Cooper Greenberg - 4 - 6 p.m.
- Matt and the Herdsman - 7 - 11 p.m.
- Bud Light Cantina:
- Los Escorpiones - 5 - 10 p.m.
- Wine Garden Performers:
- Mark Odom Band - 5 - 8 p.m.
- Tap Room Performers:
- John Eustrom - 6 - 9 p.m.
- Austin Gilliam - 9 p.m. - Midnight
- Courtyard – Bud Light Stage:
- Drew Fish Band - 5:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. / 11 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.