This past year has been tough. There is no doubt about that. Have you ever stopped to think, wow, I just complained about something that was one hundred percent a 'first world problem?" If you have, you are not alone! Thinking about it now, I'm kind of embarrassed about complaining that the line to get my car washed (automatically carwash that is) was too long.
Most people had real life problems over the year and now there's this....
Here are the top 10 "First World Problems" we complained about over the last year during the pandemic.
1. Bad weather when you want to go for a walk.
2. Your glasses fogging up when you have a mask on.
3. Not being able to hear or understand people when they talk with a mask on.
4. Waking up and not being sure what day it is.
5. Your packages arriving late.
6. Someone else didn't change the toilet paper roll when they used it up.
7. Figuring out what to eat for every meal.
8. Not being able to wear most of the clothes in your closet.
9. Long delays when you get food delivered.
10. Netflix freezing or taking a long time to load.