I know that I am not the only one that uses WEB MD when I'm sick. And, if you haven't-- DON'T START because it's always the worst case scenario.
A new study looked at the symptoms that people in every state Googled the most last year. And while there are some boring ones, like "stress" and "sniffles" . . . here are seven states that really stand out . . .
1. Wisconsin . . . "light colored poop."
2. Mississippi . . . "gas."
3. Idaho . . . "symptoms of E. coli."
4. Nebraska . . . "signs of low testosterone."
5. New Mexico . . . phlegm, but misspelled F-L-E-M.
6. South Carolina . . . "dark green stool."
7. Indiana . . . "uncircumcised problems."
Click HERE to see the list from every state.