Creative Production Designer
To fill growing commercial production needs on Spanish language stations.
- Voices and produces radio commercials and promos in Spanish
- Creative abilities to write commercials and promos
- Assists in the creation of radio advertising and station promotions
- Ability to run control boards and produce programs as needed
- Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
- May edit audio segments.
- May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and basic audio production tools
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
- Strong editorial skills including use of radio automation systems; ability to edit audio for clarity and time
- Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities
- Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
- Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 2+ years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production or related field
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
If interested please apply online at https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_iHM/job/San-Antonio-TX-Stone-Oak/Creative-Production-Designer_Req14399
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.