Disneyland always has magical desserts, from Candy Corn Soft Serve for Halloween season to rose gold Minnie Mouse cupcakes, their ever-changing confections are on point. And right now the California theme park is running the Churro Challenge for annual passholders in honor of Disneyland Resort’s first-ever Pixar Fest.Pixar Fest celebrates the beloved characters and stories from Pixar Animation Studios, including Buzz Lightyear from “Toy Story” and Carl, the old man from “Up.” It runs through September 3rd, but from now until June 8th, Disneyland annual passholders can get in on the special Churro Challenge and here’s how:
- Buy an AP Churro Challenge map for $5 from one of the specialty churro vendors.
- Present the map every time you buy a churro to get a sticker from the vendor.
- After trying all four of the churros in the challenge, take your map with four stickers to the AP Corner in Paradise Gardens to claim your challenge prize.
The four fabulous flavors the specialty churros for the sweet challenge are:
- Coco Churro - Dusted with chocolate powder and salted cinnamon sugar and served with a Mexican chocolate sauce.
- Kevin’s Churro - This one comes coated in lemon-flavored sugar and crushed Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- Presto Rabbit Churro - Carrot cake fans will love this version in churro form, complete with a sweet cream cheese dipping sauce.
- Ants on a Log Churro - This treat comes from A Bug’s Land and is described as a regular cinnamon churro, drizzled with donut icing and topped with Cocoa Krispies cereal.