Aid in installation, maintenance of transmission equipment, studio equipment, and office equipment including office workstations.
- Required to coordinate with all departments within the cluster and with station clients when necessary.
- Some interactivity may be required with local city officials and other tenants at our sites.
- Installation, routine inspection and maintenance of cluster transmitting equipment and transmitter sites, studios and on air automation. (May include some general maintenance of site including plumbing, grounds keeping, and electrical repair).
- Installation and maintenance of cluster work stations and office equipment
- Review trouble reports, perform or schedule maintenance and repairs as necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance of cluster Informational Technologies.
- Assist in review of EAS logs
- Assist in completion of weekly engineering reports.
- Assist in completion on year capital budget requests
- Assist in completion of yearly operational budget.
- 24/7 accountability for emergency repair and occasional equipment maintenance or installation, including a rotating 24/7 on-call system
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurability
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Candidate should also familiar with computers and operating systems.
- Experience with RCS NexGen a plus.
- Candidate should have a college degree in electronics or electrical engineering or equivalent experience in broadcast engineering.
San Antonio, TX: 6222 NW IH-10, 78201
If interested please apply online at https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_iHM/job/San-Antonio-TX-IH-10/Engineering-Assistant_Req11801
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.