Celeb Chef Jason Dady is bringing a few friends to Sunken Garden to compete in an epic tailgating battle. Over 30 chefs from around the country will compete in the first ever Titans of Tailgate battle on Feb 3.
The day Chef Showcase and Throwdown will feature sampling for the chefs, demos, tailgate games and wines and craft beers. A portion of the proceeds will go to Culinaria to create the Chef Jason Dady Scholarship Fund at The Culinary Institute of America.
Tickets are available here.
General Admission tickets: $75 VIP Tickets: $150 and include a VIP Tasting/Private event and Chef Meet and Greets.
Distinguished Chefs from around the country include:
- Shota Nakajima, Adana, Seattle
- Dean Fearing, Fearing’s, Dallas
- RJ Cooper, Henley, Nashville
- Tim Hollinsworth, Otium, Los Angeles
- Matt McCallister, FT33, Dallas
- Rebecca Masson, Fluff Bake Bar, Houston
- Robbie Nowlin, B&N Kitchen, Dallas
- Michale Fojtasek, Olamaie, Austin
- Phillip Speer, Bonhomie, Austin
Plus local Cheflebrities include:
- Stefan Bowers, Battalion
- Johnny Hernandez, La Gloria
- Steve McHugh, Cured
- Jeff Balfour, Southerleigh
- Chad Carey, Hot Joy
- Diego Galicia, Mixtli
- Peter Sysptein, Cookhouse
- Mark Weaver, Periphery