Toby Keith tops Forbes magazine's list of country music's top-paid artists for 2014 with estimated earnings of $65 million.
Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan also landed in the Top 5 of Forbes' "Country Cash Kings" list, but Keith eclipsed them all because of his numerous endeavors which include a restaurant chain, his own Wild Shot mescal, a multimillion-dollar endorsement deal with Ford and the acts he signs to his Show Dog record label.
Here's a list of Forbes Top 10 of country musicians:
1. Toby Keith ($65 million)
2. Taylor Swift ($64 million)
3. Kenny Chesney ($44 million)
4. Jason Aldean ($37 million)
5. Luke Bryan ($34 million)
6. Zac Brown Band ($29 million)
7. Keith Urban ($28 million)
8. Rascal Flatts ($27 million)
9. George Strait ($26 million)
10: Florida Georgia Line ($24 million)